Champagne Lanson, "Ivory Label" Demi-Sec
Champagne straw-yellow color with light golden reflections.
In rounded and dense, harmonious taste of champagne is dominated by notes of ripe peach and pear.
The bouquet of ripe fruit flavors of champagne mixed with notes of cinnamon and honey.
Champagne will be a great addition to fruits and desserts.
Champagne "Ivory Label" Demi-Sec - prize-winner of many international competitions. Among the awards he received:
- A gold medal at the "Japan Wine Challenge" in 2005;
- Silver medal at the "International Wine & Spirits Competition" in the UK in 2006, 2007 and 2009;
- Bronze on "Japan Wine Challenge" in 2006;
- Silver medal at the "International Wine Challenge" in 2007;
- Two bronze medals at the "Decanter World Wine Awards" in 2007 and 2009;
- Bronze at the "International Wine & Spirits Competition" in 2008.
House Lanson is one of the oldest Champagne houses in France. It was founded in 1760 by one of the Knights of Malta - Jean-Baptiste Lanson. It is this fact explains the presence of a Maltese cross as the emblem and symbol of the house. Lanson Champagne houses have received international recognition for its outstanding quality and exceptionally fresh taste. Lanson House is the official supplier of the English royal court.