Wine Stores.
Contact us
0
Cart0
Order by phone
+7 (495) 988-45-58 Call us
Our wine consultant (sommelier) will help you choose the wine to the table or as a gift. And will respond to all your questions on the wines.
Call Me Back

Tasting Notes

Color

Ruby-colored wine.

Taste

The wine has a sweet, delicate taste with rounded tannins, hints of red fruits and berries.

Aroma

The aroma of wine reveals notes of red fruits and spices (vanilla).

Gastronomy

Fine wine as an aperitif, goes well with meat dishes, pasta and cheese.

Interesting Facts

Elegant wine "Domaine Tranquillite" is made ​​from six grape varieties, each of which brings its own unique bouquet of flavors. Grapes grown on the excellent terroir known appellations such as Corbieres, Ventenac Cabardes and Saint-Chinian, with an average age of vines at least 15 years of age. The grapes reached optimum maturity, harvested by hand and immediately delivered to the winery, where the berries are separated from the ridges and gently pressed. Fermentation is carried out separately for each grade in neutral tanks at a controlled temperature, which saved the natural flavors of the grapes. Wine is aged for 10 months, and 40% develop in French oak barrels, and the remaining 60% - in steel tanks. Before the release of the wine is blended and stored a few months in the bottle. Among the awards "Domaine Tranquille" it is worth noting bronze medals that wine has won the 2008 international competition "Japan Wine Challenge" and "Wine & Spirit Competition", as well as silver medals in competitions "World Wine Selection" and "Decanter".

The owner of the great French Grand Cru vineyards and the legendary Chateau Pape Clement - Bernard Magrez (Bernard Magrez) in my life bought 35 wine estates around the world, some of them recently acquired: Portugal, Spain, Argentina, Chile and Uruguay, Japan (on the slopes of Mount Fuji, which produces white wine, which can be compared with the wines of the best terroirs of the world), California (Napa Valley), and in Italy.
Each vineyard Magrez transfers its energy and experience to ensure that he opened his own individuality. His wines are produced in small quantities, so high-quality drinks are very much appreciated by amateurs and experts.
Bernard Magrez called "a composer of rare wines." One of the main goals of Bernard Magrez is opening new little known, but extremely promising terroirs for the production of fine wines. All wines Bernard Magrez with a rich history, many of them marked in various international competitions. The collection of awards Bernard Magrez number of gold medals and higher estimates of experts in 100 points and 5 stars.
"I owe all the blame. It taught me patience and commitment to superior quality. I want each of my vineyard has earned the right to be called beautiful and unusual. Helped to plunge into a dream, gave pleasure and emotions. Another thing I'd like to see in my wines to preserve the history. Their charm and their secrets, I'll always be obliged, "- B. Magrez.

Features

Recently viewed
In our store you can buy wine Bernard Magrez, "Domaine Tranquillite", price Bernard Magrez, "Domaine Tranquillite" — £ 9. Producer wine Bernard Magrez. Delivery Bernard Magrez, "Domaine Tranquillite".

In common with most websites, WineStyle uses "cookies". Click here to find out more.

Accept