Wine Stores.
Contact us
Favorites
Cart0

Wine Chateau Joanin Becot, Cotes de Castillon AOC, 2008

SKU:w46992
Order by phone
+7 (495) 988-45-58 Call us
Our wine consultant (sommelier) will help you choose the wine to the table or as a gift. And will respond to all your questions on the wines.
Call Me Back

Tasting Notes

Color

Wine rich ruby ​​color.

Taste

Pleasant dry wine with balanced acidity, smooth texture and intense flavor palette with hints of black fruit and berries (cherries, blueberries) on a background of elegant finish with hints of chocolate.

Aroma

The wine is clean, rich flavor, drop hints of black cherry, berries, plums and licorice nuances of vanilla and a hint of smoke.

Gastronomy

The wine is recommended to serve venison and red meat, cooked on the grill. Superbly reveal your taste accompaniment meats, aged cheeses and grilled vegetables.

Interesting Facts

Chateau Zhoanin Beco - harmonious aromatic wine from the Côte de Castillon, in its taste reveals a rich range of fruit and berry shades. The vineyards are located west of the town of Saint-Philippe-d'Egy, their area is about 12 hectares, and there prevail marl soil with the remains of ancient marine fossils. To create a wine grape varieties grown Merlot and Cabernet Franc, the average age of the vines which is 35 years. Harvest three are carefully selected for special sorting table - the first two times before the separation of the ridges and once after the separation of the peduncle. Before fermentation berries are pre-soaking at 12 ° C for five days. Fermentation lasts about a month and is conducted in thermoregulation (28 ° C) in large steel tanks. After that, the wine undergoes malolactic fermentation and 16-18 months is sent to aging in oak barrels, of which 70% - a new, and the remaining 30% have been used once.

The estate was purchased Joanin Becot Beco family in 2001. Selecting Juliette Beko fell on this area because of its unique terroir. Since then, under the guidance of oenologist Michel Rolland here to create a truly excellent wine. Juliette itself refers to the vineyard as a favorite garden comparing vines with delicate flowers, caring and protecting them.

Chateau Beau-Cezhur Beco is today one of the leading wineries in Saint-Emilion, located in the heart appellasona, next to the Old Town. Economy received in 1955 the status of "1er Grand Cru Classe" (Class B), but lost it after thirty years due to the fact that the then-owner Michelle Beco expanded their holdings by buying neighboring farms are not included in the classification of Grand Cru Classe. However, he did his best to its high quality wine estate in 1996 regained elite status. At the moment, the castle owned about 20 hectares of vineyards, located in the northwestern part of appellasona on calcareous soils. The average age of the vines 40 years, the ratio of cultivated grape varieties: 70% - Merlot 24% - Cabernet Franc, 6% - Cabernet Sauvignon. Wine 18-20 months maturing oak barriques, 50-70% of which - new. Today the economy is controlled sons Michel Beco - Gerard and Dominique.

Features

Recently viewed
In our store you can buy wine Chateau Joanin Becot, Cotes de Castillon AOC, 2008, price Chateau Joanin Becot, Cotes de Castillon AOC, 2008 — £ 15. Producer wine Chateau Beausejour Becot. Delivery Chateau Joanin Becot, Cotes de Castillon AOC, 2008.

In common with most websites, WineStyle uses "cookies". Click here to find out more.

Accept