Wine Stores. Founded in 2006
Contact us

Wine Tenimenti Ca'Bianca, Gavi DOCG, 2011

Order by phone
+7 (495) 988-45-58 Call us
Our wine consultant (sommelier) will help you choose the wine to the table or as a gift. And will respond to all your questions on the wines.
Call Me Back

Tasting Notes


Wine golden-green color.


An elegant wine with a rich flavor, which reveals notes of minerals and spices. Pleasant long aftertaste.


The wine has a wonderful bouquet with notes of white flowers, apples and vanilla.


The wine goes well with appetizers, salads, light meals of turkey or chicken, trout, grilled.

Interesting Facts

White wine Tenimenti Ca'Bianca, Gavi is made ​​from local grapes Cortese grown in vineyards located between Gavi and Novi Ligure, at an altitude of 350 meters above sea level. After vinification in stainless steel tanks, 20% of young wine is aged for 4 months in new barriques made of French oak, the remaining 80% - in steel tanks.

The winery is located in the commune of Ca'Bianca Alice Bel Colle (Alice Bel Colle), in the Piedmont region. The farm is about 39 hectares in the hills of Alto Monferrato. Ka'Byanka winery - one of the youngest in the wine-growing region, was founded in the early 1950s. Now it is a dynamic company that offers a wide selection of quality wines.


Recently viewed
In our store you can buy wine Tenimenti Ca'Bianca, Gavi DOCG, 2011, price Tenimenti Ca'Bianca, Gavi DOCG, 2011 — £ 9. Producer wine Ca' Bianca. Delivery Tenimenti Ca'Bianca, Gavi DOCG, 2011.

In common with most websites, WineStyle uses "cookies". Click here to find out more.