Wine Stores. Founded in 2006
Contact us

Wine "Tabaren", Barbera d'Asti DOC, 2015

Order by phone
+7 (495) 988-45-58 Call us
Our wine consultant (sommelier) will help you choose the wine to the table or as a gift. And will respond to all your questions on the wines.
Call Me Back

Tasting Notes


Wine rich ruby ​​red color with orange reflections.


Bright, well-structured taste rich, elegant wine charms pleasant fruity, velvety and sweet tannins and a long, balanced finish.


Intense and expressive aroma of the wine opens with fresh notes of red fruits, cherries, strawberries, harmoniously complemented by floral notes.


The wine goes well with red and white meat (grilled meat, grilled meat sauce), pasta with red sauce, snacks and young cheeses.

Interesting Facts

"Tabari" - wine with a rich flavor and silky long spicy finish, created from grapes Barbera. Grape wine is grown in areas with a southwestern exposure at an altitude of 250 meters above sea level, on poor sandy soils. Planting density is 5,500 vines per hectare. The average age of the vines - 40-45 years. Harvested by hand in October. Before fermentation in stainless steel tanks for 20 days at a strictly controlled temperature of grapes carefully destebliruetsya and press. Storage capacity of wine is 5 years.

Barbera grapes, winemakers of ICARDA used for the production of wine "Tabaren", grows in the region of Asti, in northwestern Italy. This - the birthplace of excellent quality red wines, which, according to strict standards should consist of 85% of the varieties Barbera, and the remaining 15% of the blend can be sort of Dolcetto, Grignolino or Freiza. The percentage of alcohol should be at least 11.5%. Good storage capacity allows you to enjoy an attractive, well-balanced, aromatic wine even after 5-8 years. The dark-skinned grapes Barbera at the beginning of the XXI century in Italy took third place after Sangiovese and Montepulciano frequency of landing, the popularity and promotion. This variety has a high acidity and fragrant aroma of red cherries, has a bright, mature, rounded taste. After aging in barrels, and after a long maturation directly in the bottle, the wine takes on a rich, balanced flavor with hints of cherries, raisins and prunes. Wine Barbera d'Asti DOC, unlike wines Barbera d'Alba DOC, - it is more soft, feminine wine with lovely aromas and enticing taste.

Company Icardi, founded in 1914, is based in Asti, on the border between two famous wine "terroirs": the Langhe and Monferrato. Claudio ICARDA, winemaker and current owner of the company, continued the work started once by his father, the company expanded the vineyards to 75 hectares, partly lying around the winery, partially distributed in several municipalities of the Langhe and Monferrato. It is Claudio, to appreciate the unique properties of its vineyards began to produce wine under the brand name "ICARDA," his father until the 60-ies of XX century was selling wine grapes grown companies. Claudio ICARDA, which controls the economy helps his sister Mariagratsia, limited yields of grapes, which in practice was introduced green collection and picked up a special system of pruning vines, allowing the taste and aroma of wines have become much fuller and more concentrated. Winery itself is equipped with modern equipment, are constantly experimenting with new technologies.

"Our philosophy of wine comes from the vineyard" - says Claudio ICARDA. "Our wines are produced using organic and biodynamic system, require special care and attention, respect for nature and its cycles, weather and climatic conditions. The result is wines that are characterized by strong natural flavor that is as diverse as the land on which they are born and people who work there. Our slogan is to preserve the wines taste and aromatic characteristics of the grapes from which it is produced. "

ICARDA style wines known throughout the world - this is a very fruity, very thin, clean and elegant wine, balanced with the moment of their birth and noticeable at a young age.


  • Color depth: saturated
  • Body/Saturation: average
  • Serving temperature: 16-18 °С
  • Website:
  • Aging potential: 5 years
Recently viewed
In our store you can buy wine "Tabaren", Barbera d'Asti DOC, 2015, price "Tabaren", Barbera d'Asti DOC, 2015 — £ 12. Producer wine Icardi. Delivery "Tabaren", Barbera d'Asti DOC, 2015.

In common with most websites, WineStyle uses "cookies". Click here to find out more.