Wine Le Rose de Mouton Cadet, Bordeaux AOC, 2013
Wine pink color with salmon shades.
The taste of wine is fresh, balanced, spicy, with notes of ripe fruit, balanced acidity and a pleasant refreshing aftertaste.
The wine has a fresh aroma with notes of strawberry jelly, fruit jelly and Christmas spices.
Wine is an excellent aperitif and is perfect as a soft drink on the terrace in the summer! It goes well with grilled vegetables, fish, poultry and seafood, pasta dishes, many traditional Provencal cuisine, served in Asian dishes and meat snacks.
Le Rose de Mouton Cadet - delicious rose wine producing from the best grapes that grow in the vineyards in the Côte de Bligh and the north-eastern part of the Entre-Deux-Mer. Thanks to clay and clay-limestone soils wine endowed with extraordinary brightness and freshness. "Le Rosé de Mouton Cadet" - this assemblage wine producing with different technologies: wines made by the "Seigner" is 75%, the remaining 25% - this wine, which is produced by direct compression. All wines line "Mouton Cadet" produced and bottled at the winery Saint-Laurent-Medoc. Le Rose de Mouton Cadet Bordeaux can not be decanted before serving, it should be stored at a temperature of 10-12 ° C. Ageing potential of wine is 2-4 years.
"Mouton Cadet" - the flagship brand of wines of Baron Philippe de Rothschild. Since 1930, "Mouton Cadet" combines the quality, prestige and know-how in the seductive and expressive wines. These wines - the fruit of a generous nature and talent of winemakers, the result of combining the inimitable terroir and the passion of Baron Philippe de Rothschild.
The history of the "Mouton Cadet" begins at the end of the 1920s during the time of crop failure. The wines produced in this period, seemed unworthy to be called "Mouton-Rothschild". Already in 1930, the wine was released under the name "Mouton Cadet". "Cadet" in French means "little brother." But, despite the lack of the traditional prestige created wine was a great success. To repeat the triumph of wine, Rothschild was forced to ask for grapes to neighboring farms. Originally wine made from appellasona Pauillac, but with the growth in demand has been used grapes from appellasonov Saint Estephe and Medoc. In subsequent years, wine included grapes from vineyards even more significant, but with the beginning of World War II, production was halted. After the war, resumed production of wines under the classification of Bordeaux AOC (1947). In 1970, in accordance with the concept of the brand has been added white wine, resulting in 1975 sales amounted to more than 3 million. Bottles worldwide.
In 1996 he was created wine Reserve "Mouton Cadet", which is characterized by a large potential for aging. Brand "Mouton Cadet" is one of the best selling in 2007, sales totaled 30 million. Bottles. In the same year in the line of "Mouton Cadet" Add rose wine, and there are three wines in the lineup Réserve "Mouton Cadet" (Saint-Émilion, Sauternes and Graves). Today wine "Mouton Cadet" exported to more than 150 countries worldwide. These wines can be found in prestigious restaurants in the US, Europe and Asia, the best hotels resorts in the world, on board the Concorde and the transatlantic liner. "Mouton Cadet" is not the first year is the sponsor of the Cannes Film Festival, Rolland Garros tennis tournament, as well as the Russian Theatre Festival Golden Mask.
Logo "Mouton Cadet" - is a stylized image of a combination of a bunch of grapes and a lamb ("Mouton" in French means "lamb").