Champagne Lanson Rose Label Brut Rose, gift box
Champagne pure pale salmon color.
The taste of champagne balanced, harmonious, good-value freshness and roundness, long aftertaste.
Fragrant bouquet of the wine is filled with light notes of wild flowers and ripe fruit, delicate nuances of wild berries and roses.
Champagne is ideal to accompany white meat or fruit desserts.
Champagne "Brut Rose" House of Lanson made more than 60 years, Lanson was one of the first companies in France, who began to create pink champagne. Over the years the winery has gained invaluable experience and confirmed its status as one of the best manufacturers of pink sparkling wine. Champagne "Rose Label Brut Rose" is produced by the classical method of the three grape varieties: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier, grown on 60 different Crus and carefully selected. Pinot Noir gives Champagne delicate pale salmon color. In general, blending different attractive, tempting floral-fruity aroma and very balanced harmonious fresh taste. "Rose Label Brut Rose" was couched in the basement Lanson about three years.
"Rose Label Brut Rose" - winner of numerous international competitions. Among the awards he received:
- A gold medal at the "Concours Mondial de Bruxelles" in Belgium in 2003;
- A gold medal at the "Sidney International Wine Competition" in 2006;
- Silver medal at the Decanter World Wine Awards "in the UK in 2006 and 2008;
- Silver medal at the "Vinalies Internationales" in France in 2006;
- The title of "Blue Gold Award" for "Sidney International Wine Competition" in 2007;
- Silver medal at the "International Wine Challenge" in 2007;
- A bronze medal at the "Japan Wine Challenge" in the year 22007;
- A bronze medal at the "International Wine & Spirits Competition" in the UK in 2008;
- A bronze medal at the "Decanter World Wine Awards" in 2009;
- A bronze medal at the "International Wine Challenge" in 2009.
House Lanson is one of the oldest Champagne houses in France, founded in 1760 one of the Knights of Malta - Jean-Baptiste Lanson. Owned by this fact explains the presence of a Maltese cross as the emblem and symbol of the house. Lanson Champagne houses have received international recognition for its outstanding quality and exceptionally fresh taste.