Wine Fox Creek Chardonnay 2008
Light golden color with a slight greenish tint.
Elegant Chardonnay 2008 shows soft, rich flavor, a drop-down tones of white peach and nectarine, to which are added shades of oak, butter and cream. Special savor wine adds a fresh aftertaste with pronounced citrus notes.
Fragrant aroma captivates fresh tones of grapefruit, apricot, white nectarine and lemon grass, which are interwoven with hints of butter cream, biscuit and oak.
Easy Chardonnay is ideal to seafood cream sauce, crab, shrimp, fish, poultry and soft cheeses.
Try amazing Chardonnay 2008, which has a smooth creamy texture and juicy, lively taste with notes of white peach, citrus fruit and light oak nuances. In order to achieve greater complexity in 2008, 60% grape juice fermented French oak barrels, while the remaining 40% - in stainless steel tanks. After the end of fermentation the wine was aged for 8 months lees. Thanks to this technology in wine as much as possible to preserve the taste, fruity and delicious optional cream shades.
History of Fox Creek began from the moment when Jim and Helen Watts in 1984 purchased 32 acres of land in Sun Valley McLaren. Despite the fact that many tried to dissuade them from ideas to break the vineyards here, they went after his dream and thanks to the hard work and professional approach created a wonderful wine, which today are the owners of gold medals at many international competitions.
The mild climate of the Valley McLaren is very similar to the Mediterranean coast. Due to the proximity of the ocean is never cold, and almost the entire year (except the winter months) is warm and dry weather, which protects the vines from disease. Among a lot of attention is given to methods of biodynamics, particularly for pest control are used, some species of predatory insects and birds to attract around which the vines are planted trees specifically. Fox Creek is practicing the most harmless to the environment vine cultivation techniques and tries to minimize the use of chemicals that allows you to create eco-friendly wines of the highest quality.