Tequila El Charro Silver, 0.75 L
Tequila El Charro Silver has bright, rich flavor, which the traditional tones added agave sharp shades of chili peppers. Such a combination could not be more in line with the true taste of Mexican tequila, created centuries ago at the junction of the Aztec and Spanish cultures.
In the aroma pronounced notes of blue agave.
In Mexico, El Charro Silver is accepted to use in its pure form, washed down with a traditional Mexican drink - Sangrita, or in conjunction with national dishes. But the rest of the world more common to use tequila in this category as a component for a wide variety of cocktails.
Company Tekilera SA de Arandas de CV among the five world leaders in producing tequila. Here, as in any other self-respecting company, very carefully monitor the quality of its products at each stage of its production, and as a raw material use only the finest fruits mature agave from Jalisco, Guanajuato, Nayarit and Michokan.
One of the most popular drinks in the company's portfolio - El Charro Tequila Silver, whose main difference is the lack of exposure. Before bottling young tequila is only slightly "resting" in open containers made of glass, which gives her a softer taste. El Charro Silver 51% consists of blue agave distillate, while the remaining 49% - a sugar cane alcohol. This allows you to keep the proportion of traditional tone in the bouquet of agave and to achieve new flavors, the most bright sound sharp notes of chili peppers. El Charro Silver thanks to its clean taste is ideal for making cocktails, the most popular of which is the Margarita.
If you want to be sure that before you real tequila El Charro Silver, then pay attention to the design of the bottle. On the original using the embossing is bound to be shown the traditional Mexican poncho, which not only gives Tequila El Charro additional national flavor, but also serves as a guarantor of the original drink, protecting against counterfeiting.