Wine Stores. Founded in 2006
Contact us
0
Cart0
Order by phone
+7 (495) 988-45-58 Call us
Our wine consultant (sommelier) will help you choose the wine to the table or as a gift. And will respond to all your questions on the wines.
Call Me Back

Tasting Notes

Color

The wine has a deep ruby ​​color with a pinkish tinge.

Taste

Anvilka 2006 shows a soft, silky texture, perfect balance and remarkable length. On the palate against the backdrop of velvety tannins dominate tone ripe plums, blueberries and blackberries, joined by seductive shades of coffee, vanilla and cedar, developing in the aftertaste.

Aroma

Fragrant, rich aroma reveals notes of black currant and blackberry, and additional complexity flowers give shades of exotic spices.

Gastronomy

The wine goes well with foie gras, lamb chops, pasta with meat stuffing sharp, as well as other dishes of red meat, game and poultry. As appetizers ideal prosciutto ham, blue cheese and pate.

Interesting Facts

Try excellent Anvilka 2006, which included a blend of 66% Cabernet Sauvignon, 29% Shiraz and 5% Merlot. The main feature of this amazing wine production is that each grape variety vinified not only, but also kept separately. After the end of fermentation, the wine is matured for 10 months in one and two year French oak barrels, and then blended and stored even 1 month. When blending procedure necessarily present owners of the company, with great trepidation relating to his new offspring.

Vintage 2006 is ideally balance, soft tannins basis and surprisingly long, harmonious taste, which tames the power of Cabernet Sauvignon velvety fruit and berry tones Shiraz and Merlot. At the peak of ripeness wine will be between 2010-2019 years.

The first wine "Anvilka" was published only in 2005. Created from a crop of young vines of Cabernet Sauvignon and Shiraz, it immediately gained recognition in the international market, and the famous wine critic Robert Parker spoke of him as the best wine ever produced in South Africa.

Anwilka
- a joint venture known winemakers from Bordeaux: Bruno Prats, former owner of Chateau Cos d'Esturnel, Hubert de Boyuara, co-owner of Chateau The Angelus, as well as Lowell Jost, owner of the South African economy Klein Constantia. Anvilka wine produced at the winery Klein Constantia.
Acquired in 1997 Anvilka vineyards are in the Helderberg, Stellenbosch in the elite area. The wines produced in this region are bright fruit character, due to the influence of the ocean breeze. In 1998, the vineyards have undergone transplants carried out by specialists in viticulture. Plantings include 40 hectares of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Shiraz, but only the best plots of 12 hectares reserved for grapes for making Anvilki. Annual pruning and green harvesting as much as 50% reduce the amount of crop. Thanks to this technology achieved the highest quality of grapes and the soil rich in quartz and iron wine confer strong texture, allowing it to grow for several years.
Wine production began in 2005. Talented South African oenologist Trizannoy Pansegruv supported by several experienced winemakers produced 3500 boxes Anwilka. Cabernet Sauvignon and Shiraz for the first blend was assembled in March 2005. For the first time 10% of the wine was released in March 2006 in South Africa, a month before the residue was launched for international distribution. Thus, only 10% Anvilka supplied to local markets, while the remaining 90% are sold through merchants of Bordeaux. Philosophy partner enterprise is in compliance with high quality wine at any price.

Features

In our store you can buy wine Anwilka 2006, price Anwilka 2006 — £ 29. Producer wine Klein Constantia. Delivery Anwilka 2006.

In common with most websites, WineStyle uses "cookies". Click here to find out more.

Accept
var productid = (4853) ? 4853 : 0; var prodmanufacturerid = (1249) ? 1249 : 0; if (productid > 0 || prodmanufacturerid > 0) { window.onload = function(){ $.ajax({ url: '/remote.php', type: 'POST', data: { 'w': 'getGoogleTransProdDesc', 'productid': productid, 'prodmanufacturerid': prodmanufacturerid, 'getproddesc': 0, 'getmanufdesc': 1, 'getsomeliedesc': 0 }, dataType: 'json', success: function(res){ if (res != null && res['translation']) { if (res['translation']['prod_desc']) { $('.desc .emptydesc').replaceWith(res['translation']['prod_desc']); $('.desc h4').addClass('trByGoog'); $('.desc').show(); } if (res['translation']['manuf_desc']) { $('.manufacturer-desc .emptydesc').replaceWith(res['translation']['manuf_desc']); $('.manufacturer-desc h4').addClass('trByGoog'); $('.manufacturer-desc').show(); } if (res['translation']['somelie_desc']) { $('.notes .emptydesc').html(res['translation']['somelie_desc']); $('.notes h4').addClass('trByGoog'); $('.notes').show(); } } } }); } }